A very powerful way to grow your business is to acquire. You can acquire fixed income, talent, assets, customer base or routes to market – to name a few. A good acquisition can provide a return on investment that would be very difficult to attain through organic growth.
So why don’t more businesses acquire? Our research has told us that:
- They just don’t have the time: they’re too busy working in their business, getting bogged down in the day-to-day running of the business.
- They find it hard enough managing their own business, let alone another company that might be set up completely different.
- They haven’t identified the key criteria by which the acquisition target will be assessed. They don’t know where to go to find acquisition targets.
- They don’t know the acquisition process.
- They don’t know how to present the business case to access the funding available.
- Often, they don’t have the confidence to liaise with the professional advisors and stakeholders.
- They don’t know how to integrate the target post acquisition.
- At Mustard, we’ve undertaken scores of successful acquisitions and have investigated a large number of potential targets on behalf of our clients.
Curious to know how Mustard could help your business?
Contact us today for more information. Our initial consultation is free.Let's talk
Mustard is proud to be a Global Welsh Pioneer