Become a Mustard Adviser
Match made in Heaven
When I came across the opportunity to combine my passion for coaching with my broad business experience it was a match made in heaven. As a result of working with Mustard I have been become more confident in my abilities as a business adviser, and the value of the experience I already had. I have become more focused on what my offer is and my target market. It has helped me to become more successful. If you are thinking of joining Mustard, and if seeing people develop is what drives you – then go for it!
Are you ready to become a Mustard Adviser?
- Have you have recently finished your corporate career?
- Are you a business coach ploughing your own furrow?
- Are you a business coach that would like to have more time, more money and more fun?
- Are you looking to use your business skills and experience to help others in a structured way?
- Do you have the skills and experience to help owner managed businesses to reach their potential so that they have more time, more money and more fun?
Reasons for joining Mustard
- Mustard has an enviable track record of success with all its clients and is protecting the brand by only engaging high quality advisers.
- The Mustard 8 step programme that is so successful that we have the confidence to offer a money back guarantee.
- Mustard tools
- The Mustard Diagnostic
- Assessment Tools
- Mustard Online Library
- Support to engage with prospects through:-
- Targeting our ideal clients
- Promoting and marketing our advisers and Mustard
- Our Value Proposition through Mustard’s Why , How and Values.
- Routes to market
- Supporting our advisers so that they have more time, more money and more fun.
What we look for in an adviser
- There is a long list of competencies and skills that are required, but there are three critical qualities that stand out:-
- The burning desire to help people. The client always comes first.
- The “Earn the Right.” The adviser must have been there and done it. Being an ex-bank manager or corporate middle manager just doesn’t cut the Mustard.
- The ability to handle the relationships to get the best out of people
Curious to know how Mustard could help your business?
Contact us today for more information. Our initial consultation is free.Let's talk
Mustard is proud to be a Global Welsh Pioneer