After 30 years of broad business experience working in industry at senior levels, Helen had decided to build upon her passion as a sailing coach and set herself up as a business consultant.
Helen’s initial clients all came from her own network of people that knew, respected and trusted her. When Helen tried going out to a wider network of people that didn’t already know her, she found it difficult to find her target market and to communicate her USP as a business coach.
How we helped
- Helen sailed through our pre-assessment programme and demonstrated her impressive experience and competencies.
- Helen undertook our rigorous 5 day training programme. Upon successful completion of the programme we were convinced that Helen would be a great ambassador for Mustard and possessed the three critical qualities:
- The burning desire to help people. The client always comes first.
- The “Earn the Right.” The adviser must have been there and done it. Being an ex-bank manager or corporate middle manager just doesn’t cut the Mustard.
- The ability to handle the relationships to get the best out of people.
- We armed Helen with the Mustard Tools
- We armed Helen with our Mustard 8 Step program that is so successful that we have the confidence to offer a money back guarantee.
- We helped Helen to engage with clients through
- Targeting our ideal clients
- Promoting and marketing Helen and Mustard
- Our Value Proposition through Mustard’s Why , how and values.
- Routes to market
- Helen started to work with clients introduced through our network.
- The more that the clients benefited from Helen’s advice and delivery of the Mustard 8 step programme, the more Helen’s confidence grew.
- Helen was delighted to be able to help clients achieve their business and personal potentials.
- Helen’s success resulted in her having more time, more money and more fun.